Wednesday, May 19, 2010
About the Author
Robin is the National Genealogy Examiner and a member of the South Carolina Genealogical Society - Columbia Chapter. She has presented for the following chapters: Anderson, Pinckney, Greenville, Columbia. She presented at the 41st Annual Summer Workshop of the South Carolina Genealogical Society held at the South Carolina Department of Archives and History July 12-13 in 2013. Libraries and museums that have requested presentations that she has honored include: Lexington County Public Library (Cayce Branch), Union Carnegie Library, Richland Library (Main), Greenwood County Library, and Union County Museum..
View all posts by: Entire Online Presence
"If your descent is from heroic sires, show in your life a remnant of their fires." - Nicolas Boileau
Saving Stories Archive
- 10. The United States Census and the Family Group
- 9. Resources are Tied to Geography, Part 2
- 8. Resources are Tied to Geography, Part 1
- 7. Vital Records to Document Your Ancestor
- 6. Start a Family History Database
- 5. Gather Records And Photos On Hand
- 4. Create A Timeline For Your Ancestor's Life
- 3. The Family Group Sheet is your Secret Weapon!
- ▼ May