Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Monday, October 1, 2012

Get early free access to next genealogy e-book

Share
Thank you for the huge response to my first e-book: "Genealogy:  11 Ways to Document Death."  I have received many great responses, and I have sent it to a huge number of folks.  Thanks to all of you who shared it with your friends on Facebook.

I would especially like to thank Tina Sansone, BellaOnline's Genealogy Editor, for sharing it with her readers:
Genealogy - 11 Ways to Document Death Review.

Because of the great response I have received so far, I am offering early free access to my next e-book.  All you have to do to receive a copy will be to suggest a genealogy topic that you struggle with.  Send your response to robin.savingstories@gmail.com, and put "Early Free Access" in the subject line with the topic you choose.  Feel free to explain what you are looking to learn in the body of the e-mail.  Every person who shares a topic will get the next e-book as soon as it is published before it is announced.

This is a chance to have me expound on the area of research that you find most difficult without all the "fluff" that can be in a book.  So are you game?  Let's have some fun!

Be sure to check out my latest genealogy articles:  National Genealogy Examiner

Sincerely,
Robin Foster

1 comments:

  1. Suggested New Topic: Multiple Marriages, Divorces & Children

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Now Study Your Last Name with Genealogies on FamilySearch.org

Search The Guild of One-Name Studies on FamilySearch.org I received the press release included below about collections of The Guild of...

GeneaBloggers