Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, March 24, 2012

, , ,

Brought Home By a Story

Share


Interstate 85 Business (Spartanburg, South Car...Interstate 85 Business (Spartanburg, South Carolina) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Brought Home By a Story won the "Best of Story Award in 2007." I remember my grandfather spending a lot of
 time at the kitchen table writing letters to his family members. I was amazed he knew so many people. After he passed away, my mom, my grandmother, and her siblings used to call to mind the days they spent in South Carolina. Read more:




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Now Study Your Last Name with Genealogies on FamilySearch.org

Search The Guild of One-Name Studies on FamilySearch.org I received the press release included below about collections of The Guild of...

GeneaBloggers